Saturday 23 February 2013

The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design

I'm now a proud graduate of 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design' run by Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor. I've still got lots to catch up on and loads of information to absorb but have learnt so much over the three modules and enjoyed every moment. One of the best things to come from the course is the network of fellow students. We've come from all over the world to share our love of pattern design and everyone has been really supportive. For anyone thinking of signing up to the course, I highly recommend that you just go for it.

I first signed up for the course to gain more experience in pattern design for my wedding stationery, I now have dreams of seeing my patterns on textiles and homewares as well as stationery, and feel when the time is right I have been given the knowledge and confidence to make this happen.

But first things first! I've been concentrating on new designs for wedding stationery featuring some of my new patterns. They'll be launched next month and I'll be sharing some images on my blog soon. In the mean time here's a selection of patterns I've created whilst on the course.





7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most important things you can do for your own nutrition is to know what you're eating. In recent years, food labels have become much more user friendly and you really can know exactly what you're putting in your body. Catia Composer R2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. my family would always like to go on ski holidays because it is very enjoyable; mastercam for solidworks 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post, am going to bookmark your post for future reference https://cad.buycheapcad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Empathetic for your monstrous inspect, in addition I’m just seriously good as an alternative to Zune, and consequently optimism them, together with the very good critical reviews some other players have documented, will let you determine whether it does not take right choice for you. 먹튀보트

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi excellent website! Does running a blog similar to this take a great deal of work? I’ve absolutely no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Thanks! 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me English no excellent, but had to say me like what you say. Thank you from me. 먹튀사이트

    ReplyDelete