Friday 7 September 2012

Summer holiday and a big decision!

It's the first full day in over six weeks that I haven't had the children at home or been working in my day job. I miss Fin and Ruby when they're not here but I was so ready for them to go back to school; think they were ready too! We had a great summer holiday with a weeks stay in New Quay, South Wales - such a pretty place to be.

I made a huge decision over the holidays to hand in my notice at my day job and I've only got one week left until I'm able to run gooseberrymoon full time! I'm really sad to be leaving - I'm gonna miss everyone I work with, but it feels like the right thing to do. The last few months I've been working my socks off to keep up with orders. I've not sat down in front of the telly before 10 or 11 at night for quite a while, and I can't remember the last time I watched a soap opera! And all those jobs I should have done but just don't get round to, like my accounts, are starting to pile up. I've got loads of plans and ideas and can't wait to get stuck in.






3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish you all the best with your big decision to go full time with your business. Well done and good luck! Keep us updated too please with how it's going :-)

    ReplyDelete